The Heritage Council considers your privacy very important and treats any personal information you share with us as confidential.
1. We are committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website. We are aware that as a user of this website you care about the security and privacy of your information.
General privacy statement
2. We collect personal information that you give us, for example, through online forms or through email.
3. We will never share your personal information with third parties save pursuant to clause 8 hereof, unless we receive your prior consent and/or we are compelled to do so by law.
Protecting your personal information
4. We do our utmost to protect user privacy through the use of appropriate security technology; we ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information; and we ensure that when we outsource any processes that the service provider has appropriate security measures.
5. We will take reasonable precautions to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us. Agents or contractors of the Heritage Council who have access to information you give us in the course of providing services to us are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services which they are performing for us.
6. This website contains links to websites not controlled or operated by the Heritage Council. The Heritage Council is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites it does not control or operate.
7. Cookies are small pieces of text stored on your computer to help your browser keep track of your movements on our site, remember preferences you may have selected, keep you logged in until you log out, etc. They are also used to anonymously collect marketing data, mostly through Google Analytics.
9. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors.
10. Cookies may be disabled in your browser settings.
Data protection rights
11. If you have given us information about yourself and would like copies of that information, or you would like us to correct any factual inaccuracies in that information, or you would like that information deleted from our records, then please submit a request in writing to email@example.com
12. We are entitled to charge you a fee for supplying you with copies of information which we hold.
17. The Heritage Council may occasionally update this policy. It shall be your responsibility to check this page for any changes.