Things To do
1. Grow Celtic Cress (this will take about 4-5 days).
What you will need:
1. Cress seeds, paper towels and a flat plate.
What to do:
1. Download the Celtic Cress worksheet below and cut out the first initial of the student’s name.
2. Wet some towels until they are soaking.
3. Lay the letter shape onto the towels.
4. Sprinkle lots of cress seeds in the letter shape. Make sure you cover the whole of the letter shape. Press the seeds down gently.
5. Lift the letter shape, leaving the seed shapes. Place the plate in a warm sunny spot.
6. Use a spoon to water around the letter shapes every day. Don’t put water on the seeds.
7. Watch them grow (around 4-5 days). When the cress is as long as your finger, cut it off and eat it!