- Science, Geography
- Curriculum Strands:
- Human environments (Geography), Natural environments (Geography), Living things (Science), Energy and forces (Science)
- Counties catered for:
- Clare, Dublin, Galway, Leitrim, Limerick, Mayo, Offaly, Roscommon
- Classes catered for:
- All Classes
Rory offers a variety of activities based on the age group, school's location and time of year looking at the ecology of the local environment and the species that dwell within.
Activities can include:
- Full or half day field trip (beach safari, woodland or urban) tailored to school's locality
- Mammals of Ireland (all year round)
- Butterfly or Bumblebee: ID, Ecology and How to help (Spring and Summer)
- Minibeasts in the Schoolyard (all year round)
- Alternatively contact for tailored programs for schools looking to
promote biodiversity as part of the Green schools initiative, such as insect or hedgehog hotels etc.
"Lots of pictures and hands on games. Workshop presented well and with opportunity for lots of input from children. Outside part of workshop was very enjoyable."
- Provides practical/ hands-on activities
- Provides field trips
- 085 158 1650